In Kacha's line of business, we get to work with a variety of progressive, diverse, exciting organisations. Yet rarely does Kacha work with a client where we have personal friends inside the organisation who rave about how good it is; where the organisation is growing like crazy, where the product is incredible, where lunch is catered for daily, and where the coffee and beer are free.
We have all of those features with this business.
A global SaaS organisation, this company works in the Customer Experience Analytics and UX/CX space, offering multiple software products, with customer experience at their core.
There's a high energy hiring focus at the moment, with the Australian team currently sitting at under 300 people and looking to be triple that over the next few years.
Consequently, we are supporting them in hiring Account Executives to join their team in a classy, modern, brand new Sydney office.
Interested? Here's the sort of stuff you could be doing:
· Acquiring new clients and managing the complete sales cycle
· Collaborating with Marketing, implementing a stack of dynamic lead-generation initiatives
· Supporting clients in their discovery journey across multiple products integrating multiple business units
· Conducting product demos and sales negotiations
· Doing product demos and negotiating
· Drinking free coffee next to a floor to ceiling window with world-class views
Here is what we're looking for:
· Experience selling technology
· Experience carrying a revenue target
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· An ability to convey the technology business case to leaders
Account Executives are in a unique position with this organisation. They get to deal with a wide variety of decision-makers and become deeply involved in their customer environment. Marketing, HR, IT are just a few of the departments you'll get to work with, and there are so many different ways you can bring genuine value to your clients.
If you want to know more, apply now. Feel free to send aLinkedIn connection, and for more roles like this, follow Kacha on LinkedIn.