A good office, great team, and even better cause. A role with flexible hours, lots of support and broader career opportunity
Kacha’s mission is to contribute to an inclusive, sustainable and prosperous society through influencing the balance of men and women in key sectors of corporate Australia.
To contribute to this cause, Kacha provides three different recruitment services, two of which centre around helping organisations achieve gender balance. We partner with Dattner Group, a specialist leadership consultancy that runs various workshops, including the women’s leadership program Compass and leadership programs for senior executive teams.
Together we believe that women’s equal leadership contribution is a critical ingredient for solving world problems such as climate change and income inequality.
Now we are looking for an Opportunity DevelopmentRepresentative. In this role, you can expect to:
· Work with the team to research industries and sectors where women’s focused work is needed
· Identify organisations interested to address gender diversity
· Reach out via phone and email to people and invite them to meet with one of our team to discuss our services
· Book meetings and manage a spreadsheet of opportunities
· Research and connect with people on LinkedIn, support the growth of our social media channels
· Go for walks through the park when you need to get away from a computer screen!
· Laugh at the directors bad jokes and poor fashion sense
To be suitable for this role, you need to:
· Have an excellent phone manner
· Great written skills for emailing and sending messages
· Be someone who cares about the wellbeing of the world, including people and the planet
· Be animal friendly – a dog is going to make itself known to you
The role will be approximately two days per week with the opportunity for increased hours, over time, flexible hours and remote work. If it sounds interesting, “Apply Now”, of if you have LinkedIn, send a connection to Tasman @Kacha.