A new player in a rapidly growing, digitally driven industry, our friend and client is something of a brand aggregator. They operate in a space that sees consumers purchase everything from clothing and homewares to cars and homes. Think Williams Sonoma, The Iconic and ASOS. A similar proposition, but a completely new market with a unique vision.
After receiving substantial investment backing and the acquisition of their first several brands, they are looking to take on a Head of eCommerce and Marketing.
By joining at a time when its fresh in its journey, you can expect:
· A role where digital marketing is held in high regard by industry veterans with an appreciation of best practice
· A highly agile marketing budget that grows as your return does
· An entrepreneurial environment where no idea isa bad idea
· A well-funded start-up where you can be an active player in steering it toward success
· Support and mentoring provided by industry experts
· Be involved in building your own team to support your vision and assist in driving results
A day in your life as Head of eCommerce and Marketing might look like:
· Implementing digital channels to create results for Australian, family-led brands
· Developing the parent brand to increase its attractiveness to B2B customers
· Implement the technology you know and trust to get the job done.
· Building a team of talented individuals to drive a shared outcome
· Focusing on acquisition, both B2B and B2C
This is a start-up opportunity backed by seasoned industry veterans with an impressive track record in applying innovative and creative strategies in the eCommerce and digital Marketing space
Think of it like being approached by Nicky and Simone Zimmermann to start a new fashion brand. Only you haven’t heard of these guys. And… they aren’t quite as famous (yet.) But you get the point.
What we need from you? I’m glad you asked:
· A demonstrated track record in digital Marketing and eCommerce
· A resume with clearly documented results
· An entrepreneurial energy and attitude that says, “what else can we do”
· A flair for collaboration and teamwork
· Experience growing and maintaining a team
· An eye and passion for the newest, cutting-edge digital technologies and strategies
Still reading? Might be time to apply by getting in touch with Paige @ Kacha.