A global technology company with a mission to create a better, more open Internet through principled, intelligent advertising. A company consistently ranked by Fortune Magazine as among the best small to medium sized workplaces. This is an award-wining company achieving a 4.7 score in Glassdoor!
Our client needs an Engineering Team Lead to work in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment for end to end delivery of scalable technology solutions.
What you'll do
In this role as Team Leader, you will contribute to more than just developing product. You will build up the team, apply a combination of mentoring, technical leadership, and/or direct management.
In this role, you will:
- Actively participate in all aspects of designing, building, and delivering client products
- Develop using a variety of platforms and technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, AWS, Azure, Aliyun, .NET Core, Java, Scala, SQL Server
- Participate in design reviews and proof of concepts
- Contribute to solution design in line with our overall technical roadmap and industry best practice
- Have the opportunity to work on large-scale distributed systems coordinating thousands of servers in cloud and physical data centers around the world, petabyte-scale data challenges, machine learning, advanced visualizations, and interactive user interfaces
What you will bring
- Commercial development skills in OO programming (C#, Java or C++) and design
- Solid Team leadership experience of Engineering teams
- Cloud-based platform experience (AWS, Azure or Aliyun)
- Excellent understanding of Agile development methodology and development
- Understanding of designing web-based, service-oriented applications and
- integrated back-office systems
- Experience in distributed source control systems (such as Git)
Your Key Attributes
- You have a sustained track record of making significant, self-directed, and end-to-end contributions to large and impactful software projects
- You think beyond just the task at hand to deeply understand the 'why' behind what you are doing
- You understand engineering fundamentals and work from first principles to evaluate and adapt solutions
- You are broadly skilled and accustomed to developing web services working across a variety of technologies and service layers
- You have a product-focused mindset with the passion and ability to contribute to the discovery, openness, transparency, and evidence-based decision-making
- You enjoy working closely with a team, leading and supporting, and yet being willing to be proven wrong.
Globally collaborative environment with the opportunity to work with brilliant & diverse teams from all over the world
Be part of a wonderful team of brilliant high achievers built on a culture of empathy, grit, collaboration, & ownership
Receive an attractive compensation package, flex work environment, beautiful offices with all the perks (snacks, catered lunches, wine, beer), competitive equity, and an employee stock purchasing plan