Coming to life just a few years ago, our client isthe fusion between traditional talent acquisition, HR consulting, and softwareas a service. They are already working with some of Australia’s biggest brandsand are paving the way for a new model of talent solutions.
The Australian recruitment market is often described as saturated, competitive, and lacking real differentiation. The means by which recruitment is delivered today is not dissimilar to the way it was delivered a decade ago.
It is this level of saturation and lack of differentiation that has us so excited to partner with our newest client.
Coming to life just a few years ago, our client is the fusion between traditional talent acquisition, HR consulting, and software as a service. They run the full gamut of talent solutions and are designed for organisations that need to scale their teams rapidly.
They already have some of Australia's most loved brands as their client success stories.
And the cherry on the cake?
The hiring manager is a friend of ours, and several of our other friends have worked for him and rave about his leadership and management style.
“Matt is an absolute legend. One of the best people managers I’ve ever had” –Yas
“I absolutely rate him. What a champion” – Kate
He's a guy that we can vouch for and trust.
Now he’s on the lookout for a Client Acquisition Partner to work with him to help grow the software/solutions side of their business across Australia.
Here’s what you would be doing:
· Building relationships with new and existing organisations
· Managing the sales strategy across a portfolio of companies
· Developing a pipeline of new business opportunities
· Maintaining and building on existing partnerships
· Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on partnership and growth opportunities
· Measuring and analysing progress using a variety of technology solutions.
· Collaborating closely with the leadership team to shape the Go To Market strategy, as well as providing feedback on progress to date
· Build and maintain relationships with their geographically dispersed team
· Here’s the sort of experience we’d love you to bring to the role:
· An appreciation for the power of a good quality discovery conversation
· Experience selling complex solutions
· A relationship-led ethos to how you engage the market
· Experience owning a target and seeing it through to achievement
· A collaborative, human-centric and personable style.
· Experience selling to human resources professionals is a plus
· Experience selling software as a service is also a plus
· Experience pitching complex ideas
If this sounds like a compelling role and you’d like to learn more, click Apply Now.
Kacha is a mission-led recruitment firm with avision: A world in which an inclusive society inhabits the planet sustainably.To do our little part for this vision, we specialise in helping organisations create a workplace that is authentically inclusive, and representative of ourworld.
We are big believers in the power of diversity. When the voices of women, men and all gender identities are heard representatively, organisations and society at large operate more innovatively,effectively and with greater care for the well-being of people and planet.
At Kacha we work passionately in pursuit of this vision. We reflect these same qualities in our moment-by-moment decisions and interactions. Our approach is built on trust and authenticity, and we create lasting and meaningful relationships.
We don’t just recruit. We positively touch the lives of every person we work with, knowing that every action, no matter how small, counts towards shaping the world we all want.
Things are better when we’re in it together.