The Kacha team have recently had the pleasure of partnering with a leading global management consulting firm, that just so happens to live and breathe our ethos.
Partner-owned, our client is predominantly a strategy consulting firm with secondary capabilities in technology transformation and change management. They have a large global footprint with over 15,000 employees, yet the Australian business employs under 500 people.
This means you have the maturity and resources of a large organisation yet the closeness and collaboration of a small organisation.
They have a unique approach to recruitment that includes a“buddy system”, a process whereby candidates are paired with an internal resource (normally a professional peer where available) to support them during the interview process. It’s a one-of-a-kind strategy and brilliant from a candidate experience perspective.
Now, they are on the lookout for Senior Business Analysts to join their ever-growing team.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing:
· Supporting multiple business units in the areas of requirements definition, requirements documentation and test case documentation
· Driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
· Identifying and documenting project dependencies and critical pathways to success
· Planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
· Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying issues, and devising contingency plans
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business needs and define project requirements
· Provide guidance and mentorship to junior analysts, fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
· Gather and document business requirements, ensuring they align with strategic goals and objectives
· Meet with and receive feedback from project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
· Present and articulate solutions to management and/or project stakeholders and others while interfacing with technical resources, business owners, end users, and management
The kind of BA they are looking for has some, but not all, of the following:
· Strong attention to detail
· 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
· Experience serving as the conduit between the client business stakeholders and a consulting team
· Experience supporting project teams and key business stakeholders
· Experience working in complex environments while performing multiple activities on concurrent development projects and existing production processes
· Experience with a consulting organisation at some point in your career is a must
· Experience working on STRATEGY consulting engagements is a huge plus, but we know this is a niche skill set
If this sounds compelling, please apply!